PLEASE NOTE: The delivery price is included to the North of England only (see eligible counties below), Otherwise delivery prices can vary depending upon your location, please contact us for information regarding shipping.
The counties included for delivery are:
Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Yorkshire, Lancashire, Merseyside, Cumbria, Durham, Tyne & Wear, Northumberland, Lincolnshire, Staffordshire.
Delivery is 3-5 days.
- Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
- When we provide the products. we will deliver the products to you as soon as reasonably possible and will email you with an estimated delivery date, which will be within 30 days after the day on which we accept your order.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- Collection by you. If you have asked to collect the products from our premises, you can collect them from us at any time during our normal working hours which are 8am – 5pm.
- If you are not at home when the product is delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery, we will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot.
- If you do not re-arrange delivery. If you do not collect the products from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract.
- Your legal rights if we deliver products late. You have legal rights if we deliver any products late. If we miss the delivery deadline for any products then you may treat the contract as at an end straight away if any of the following apply:
(a)we have refused to deliver the products;
(b)delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all the relevant circumstances); or
(c)you told us before we accepted your order that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential.
- Ending the contract for late delivery. If you do choose to treat the contract as at an end for late delivery, you can cancel your order for any of the products or reject products that have been delivered. If you wish, you can reject or cancel the order for some of those products (not all of them), unless splitting them up would significantly reduce their value. After that we will refund any sums you have paid to us for the cancelled products and their delivery. If the products have been delivered to you, you must either return them in person to where you bought them, or allow us to collect them from you. Please call customer services on 01226 970223 or email us at email@example.com for a return label or to arrange collection
- When you become responsible for the products. Products will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the products to the address you gave us or you (or any third party organised by you) collect them from us.
- When you own products. You own products once we have received payment in full.
- What will happen if you do not give required information to us. We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the products to you, for example, your name and address (if we are delivering the products). If so, this will have been stated in the description of the products on our website. We may contact you in writing to ask for this information. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for supplying the products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
- Reasons we may suspend the supply of products to you. We may have to suspend the supply of a product to:
- (a)deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- (b)update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- (c)make changes to the product as requested by you or notified by us to you.
- Your rights if we suspend the supply of products. We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the product, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. You may contact us to end the contract for a product if we suspend it, or tell you we are going to suspend it, in each case for a period of more than two weeks from the original estimated delivery date and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the product in respect of the period after you end the contract.
The order went well, and the heat from the fuel is better than other products I’ve tried.
I’ve had 3 deliveries from Vision Wood, and on each occasion the delivery was during the notified delivery slot. The business is well managed and with friendly staff.
Great price, great wood, and easy to order.
Great kiln dried logs. Delivered as arranged and well packaged on delivery.
Your recycled pallets for DIY are brilliant. I spoke to a very helpful lady at your site today and she gave me lots of tips on how to create outdoor seating.
Just picked up 5 raised garden planters. They fit in the back of my car with the rear seats down, and now they occupy pride of place on my patio. Great quality for the price.
First time using pellets as bedding for my horse. I’m a convert. It’s so much easier and cleaner. I’ve recommended to my friends at our stables.
STAY IN THE LOOP
Keep up to date with your favourite products